I am currently only taking local orders!
Please check the calendar for openings.
Thank you for your support!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Morrow wedding cake

I have a really hard time saying no to cake requests from family. So, even though I knew I'd be making a birthday cake the same week, I agreed to do a wedding cake for my biological mom's-cousins-son's wedding. Follow that?
Luckily, the cake was fairly simple in design. The only snag was that the groom has Celiac disease, so the top tier had to be gluten free.I was given the instructions that the bride liked white-on-white designs and the wedding colors were Navy and white. So, I went from there.
The top two tiers had a simple swag design with navy ribbon, and the middle tier had a more intricate piped design. Their florist added flowers later. The couple used their own topper.



And, here is the happy couple cutting the cake!

And, some more images of the cake at the wedding:



No comments:

Post a Comment