I am currently only taking local orders!
Please check the calendar for openings.
Thank you for your support!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Two 1st Birthday Cakes

Last week I had orders for three cakes. The first two were for a friend's daughter's first birthday. She last ordered the Angry Birds cake for her husband's birthday. For CC she wanted polka dotted cakes. Easy enough! I made her a 10" red cake with black polka dots (chocolate cake with buttercream filling) and a 6" "smash" cake that was white with red polka dots (white cake with buttercream filling). I also made fondant toppers of a "1" and "CC" for the tops of the cakes.

Next I made an Elmo cake for a neighbor's grand-daughter's first birthday. Her little brother was born the day before! Luckily they had the party before that. This cake was also chocolate with a buttercream filling.

Happy birthday CC and Paisley!

No comments:

Post a Comment