I am currently only taking local orders!
Please check the calendar for openings.
Thank you for your support!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Doctor Cookies

We took a little trip over Memorial Day weekend to visit my brother-in-law and his family. It seems as though a family vacation isn't complete until someone splits his head open. This time it was my 4-year old, Jak-Jak. Luckily, my brother-in-law lives in a neighborhood with a few doctors, so one was kind enough to come over and glue Jak-Jak's head back together so we didn't have to go to the ER and get stitches. I made him these cookies as a "thank you."

You'll notice they are cookie pops. I am now offering cookie pops! I can put sticks onto almost any cookie. So if you want your cookies on sticks, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment