I am currently only taking local orders!
Please check the calendar for openings.
Thank you for your support!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Cookies

My oldest son's school is having a pre-Halloween Safety Fair tomorrow night.  I was asked to do some cookie plates as door prizes, and I volunteered to make some extras for the bake sale fundraiser that is happening the same night. 
I made Star Wars cookies for door prizes. Two lucky winners will get a dozen each! I have improved them since I last posted these.  All things get better with time. Practice makes perfect!


For the bake sale I made a dozen of these little monster cookies. I still need to work out some things with them, but I'll get another go at them next week.



The images are inspired by the fabulous "Halloween Time" digital scrapbooking kit by Yari at Jady Day Studio (used with permission).

I also made a few of these black and white cookies for the bake sale. 



I think my favorites are the spider and the "Jack Skellington" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment