I am currently only taking local orders!
Please check the calendar for openings.
Thank you for your support!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Star Wars Birthday

My 5-year old loves Star Wars. It is so funny because, to my knowledge, he has never seen a movie except a snippet here or there. My boys don't even watch the cartoon series The Clone Wars. He loves it though, and wanted a Star Wars birthday party this year. (On a side note, I didn't think he even knew what a Bakugan was, but he sure got excited when one of his friends gave him a set today and hasn't put them down since.)
His favorite character is Darth Vader, and he told everyone he was having a Darth Vader party. I had to make him a Darth Vader cake, right? So I did:

I also made lightsaber cupcakes for his friends, and will be making more for his preschool class on Monday.


He loved them all, and that is all a Mama can ask for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment