I am currently only taking local orders!
Please check the calendar for openings.
Thank you for your support!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Jungle Animal Cookies & Panda Cake

Our downstairs neighbors have the most darling little girl. She turned one a couple of weeks ago and I got to make the cookies and cake for her birthday bash!
These are the cookies, made to match the party decor:




This is her cake:

They love pandas. I loved being able to use my new pillow cake pans and the 3D teddy bear pan I was given almost a year ago! The panda bear was chocolate cake with a buttercream finish. The pillow was chocolate/vanilla marble cake with buttercream filling and a fondant finish.

Happy Birthday Kaia!

1 comment:

  1. Brittany, you do such a wonderful job! Holy moly, I love that cake. If I lived closer to you, I think I would totally order a cake from you just for fun!

    ReplyDelete